D3, LM, The Fanservice Episode (Open)

Hadananzi

D3, LM, The Fanservice Episode (Open)

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Early morning light dappled across delicate, medium toned skin and dark, raven black hair. A surprisingly soft looking pair of lips split in a sigh as the waters of the hot spring began to work their magic. Such a simple luxury, and yet so fine, so purely blissful that even Hadananzi had to take a moment in wonder at the marvelous sensations his body experienced from soaking in the mineral enriched springs. Another sigh passed his lips as he lowered himself deeper, allowing his arms to spread out to either side of him, his thoughts drifting along like the ripples his body made in the water.
Crane Clan | Bushi | Charismatic | Groom of Ananzihime

Honor: 5.5, Status: 5.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Re: D3, LM, The Fanservice Episode (Open)

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:14 pm

Ayano had like wise decided to spend part of the morning in the bath. She stepped out into the common area wrapped in a towel with her coppery hair bound up. Her eyes settled on the Crane, and she dipped her head apologetically.

"Nanzi-sama, my apologies if I have disturbed your bath." She paused at the edge of the water, "If you would prefer to be alone I can return at a later date."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Hadananzi opened his eyes and glanced at Ayano briefly, then shook his head to the negative. "Not at all, Makime-san, please feel free to join me." Much of his body was underwater, obscured by the rich minerals and his own towel, but as he sat up, his bare chest was exposed, revealing an alarmingly fit figure. "I was just wondering if I'd be the only visitor to the springs this morning."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:20 pm

Ayano continued into the water submerging. In contrast to the Crane, the Lioness is slender without the well defined musculature. It made her look some what delicate. Hardly the form of warrior. She blushed at that, shame visible.

"It was quite full my last visit. Is this your first time in the waters?"
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:36 pm

Hadananzi leaned back and nodded, politely ignoring Ayano's blush. "Yes, it is indeed my first time in the springs. I hadn't expected it to be quite so refreshing. It has turned out to be a rather pleasant surprise. And I think I prefer the more intimate nature of the springs today. Were there too many people I might not be able to relax."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:25 pm

"As you say Hadananzi," Ayano smiled and leaned back, "The last time I had only a little time to enjoy the soak." Her smile grew more absent at some of the memories of the first bath. "Though it had it's own charm."

"Seems both of our plans for the winter have changed, Nanzi-sama," Green eyes focused on him, "The snows have decreed we be guests of the Emperor for likely the rest of the season." She raised a hand out of the water and watched the droplets fall of her finger tips. "I know several of the guests are scrambling to find something to past the time. Your own clean gave two fine examples yesterday if I may say."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:48 pm

"Yes, there will certainly be a need for passing the time. I've not heard of what my clan has planned, but I am certain it will be a spectacular display." His own eyes swiveled to regard Ayano carefully. "My plans have only marginally changed due to the snow, as my wife and I had intended to stay in the imperial capitol for a time anyway. But what of yourself? Have you found the need to pass the time providing you with ideas on how it can be achieved?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:05 pm

Ayano meet his eyes, "I had intended to return home...but this provides a chance, the Lion have largely kept to ourselves. I know Lady Makime has a few petitions she had thought to bring to the Empire. Perhaps now is the time. And of course with so many worthies here, it is a chance to open more lines of communication with the other clans."

"Might I ask your opinion on the other clans, Nanzi-sama?" She asks with a raise of her eyebrows.

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:16 pm

"My opinion of the other clans?" Hadananzi smiled, having not been asked that before. "Well, let me see... the Stag are honorable and measured, the Spider inquisitive and insightful. The Crab are brash but sturdy, the Scorpion secretive but reliable. The Bat are always focused on their mystical endeavors to some end. The Lion, as you say, seem to focus a lot within their own borders and not as much outside them, the Ki-rin have a refreshing sense of freedom about them, and the Dragon are... strange."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:26 pm

Ayano chuckles at the last one, "Yes...Lady Makime's lands border the Dragon, they are a strange lot. And seeming devoid of unity but somehow holding together. Really the Spider also strike me as such, though in a different manner. The Dragon seem to encourage their follows individuality, while the Spider seems to just collect individuals."

"The Lion prefers a unified society, disciplined and orderly. All efforts directed to common cause."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:42 pm

"The Crane respect those views of unity and discipline, we strive for a similar thing ourselves." Hadananzi shifted in the waters, leaning towards Ayano. "It is so nice to find someone who shares your ideals, let alone an entire clan. I think we could be friends, with the right motivation."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:48 pm

"Lord Akodo holds a particular fraternal fondness for Lord Hantei, as does Lady Doji I believe." Ayano blinks as he leans toward her, "And it does seem our three clans value similar social structure, even if they may differ in nuance." The Lioness suspected her own clan was a bit more...militaristic then the Crane or really any other clan. "I would be open for such discussions and to take back the Crane's views to Lady Makime."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:06 am

"I believe my brethren would agree, but it would be best to speak to them about such arrangements. If you wish the Crane's views, speaking to many of them is better than only speaking to me." He smiled with a surprising amount of warmth. "Not that I dislike speaking with you, quite the opposite in fact. Could I ask what your interests are, Makime-san?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:14 am

"My interests or skills, Nanzi-sama?" Ayano responds, "...my interests are broad: learning, art...though only as one who appreciates it, I have not been given the chance to explore the creation of art...perhaps a bit of philosophy if one can debate such without the interjections of circumspect monks."

"My skills are more concentrated." Her lips press into a line, "Mother and Lord Akodo's Art of War, more my mother's methods then Lord Akodo's, and the flow of trade and resources."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 am

"Ah, yes, erstwhile monks are always popping up out of nowhere to spout their philosophies. But you have not been able to explore the creation of art?" Hadananzi put a hand to his chest as if in shock. "Such a thing is unheard of among the Crane. Certainly your skills are vaunted and noteworthy, but to not experience the purity of artistic expression?" He shook his head slowly. "No, no, this simply will not do. You must be given the chance to express yourself through art. Perhaps you could take some of your newly acquired free time to devote to this matter, since you'll be here anyway?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:33 am

"Several of your clan have said as much, I am honored at their interest," Ayano's smile doesn't waiver, but a small cynical voice wonders how interested they would have been if she wasn't a daimyo's child. "...and if I am able perhaps." She looks down at the water again, looking at the steam rising off of it. "I admit the thought is appealing to me."

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:39 am

"If you are able? Makime-san I must insist that you do so before you leave here. Perhaps..." He paused, scratching at his chin in thought. "Perhaps if I were to host you, maybe give some direction on the finer arts." He smiled in a peculiar fashion. "After all, if someone of my position were to insist on the experience, you could scarcely refuse. If, of course, you actually wish to. I won't force the issue against your will, but I'm not above pretending that I did for your sake."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:56 am

Ayano's eyes widen a fraction, "...is Nanzi-sama's arts of an intimate nature?" She looks down into the pool again, her expression having grown more sober.

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:02 am

"They certainly can be. Many things can be considered an art, in the right frame of mind. But it is that frame of mind which I'm looking to cultivate." Though his expression was unreadable, his tone of voice sounded genuine. "It is the act of expression that defines the art and gives release to the soul. Do you not wish to express yourself without expectations or outside pressures?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:04 am

"...your wife Nanzi-sama?" Ayano looks up, "And...not in the manner you suggest." She looks off to the side, confusion and maybe even a small measure of fear in her eyes now.