[D1 - EE] There Still Time (open)

Saru Yatsufusa

[D1 - EE] There Still Time (open)

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:15 am

There was still time to arrive to the wedding. Yatsu calculated the the groom and bride where in the middle of the more personal ceremony, only for the priests, their families and the Son of Heavens. Maybe a few other high status people.

Well, the young dragon was not among those. He was just a simple common man. No way he would had been invited for such an event.

In any case, the shugenja had to take a bath before going to the celebration. Earlier today he had his falcon on his shoulder, and of course the activity from the day itself oblidged him to take a shower to be presentable at such important event.

Yatsu took off his clothes, cleanse himself before entering the waters outside of the pools, and finally entered into the hot waters and relaxed. Indeed the water heat was good, as it lessen the pain in his withered leg.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Saru Takurou

Re: [D1 - EE] There Still Time (open)

Post by Saru Takurou » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:34 am

Another dragon entered the Hot Springs. Takurou had washed himself thoroughly before entering the hot water. Although he had done his best, one could still detect the smell of spices that he had tried to get rid of.

When he saw Yatsufusa, a broad smile formed on his lips. "Finally, a familiar face! How are you, Yatsufusa? "

----

I don't know how strict the state of etiquette and how to address people, etc, is in Rokugan at the moment, so I think Takurou is still relatively blunt, at least in family circles ^^°.
Dragon Clan • Cook • Happy? • Sociable

Reiko Machiko

Post by Reiko Machiko » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:13 am

The group of Dragons (thunder of Dragons?) would find themselves joined by another. Machiko took time to clean up after a day of doing...well, not a lot, but it would be important to at least make sure she was clean for the wedding she couldn't care less about. Susumu would bug her more otherwise.

She heard commotion from the hot springs part and wrapped in a towel approached that area.

"Oh, hi. Is there room for another?"

She bowed then moved closer. It was rather cold after all.
Spider Clan * Crafter * Librarian * Smart * Diplomat? * Medic? * Can be nice, doesn't want to * Profile
Carries: Daisho, Chopsticks, parchment and charcoal, Medicine kit (sometimes)

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:38 pm

Sasori decided that before going to the wedding reception she should take a bath. The young lady noted the people in the spring and gave a slight bow. "Evening" She entered the warm water and relaxed.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Saru Takurou wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:34 am
When he saw Yatsufusa, a broad smile formed on his lips. "Finally, a familiar face! How are you, Yatsufusa? "
'' Takurou-san. '' Yatsu said with a nod and returned the smile to him. Less formal than he would do otherwise, since it was a fellow member of his great family. '' I have been well indeed. You? Have Amaterasu-no-kami blessed you today?'' He asked politely.

Not before he could add more to the conversation another person approached.
Reiko Machiko wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:13 am
She heard commotion from the hot springs part and wrapped in a towel approached that area.

"Oh, hi. Is there room for another?"

She bowed then moved closer. It was rather cold after all.
'' Indeed there is more space for another one, samurai-sama.'' She replied to the unknown samurai-ko. '' Please, join us. This one's name is Saru Yatsufusa. Nice to meet you. '' He said as he bowed slightly, without raising up from the pool. He was after all naked, but more importantly, his leg would make it diffcult for him to stand up to make a proper standing bow to her.
Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:38 pm
Sasori decided that before going to the wedding reception she should take a bath. The young lady noted the people in the spring and gave a slight bow. "Evening" She entered the warm water and relaxed.
'' Konbanwa, samurai-sama.'' He said to the third person that arrived, politely. It would seem that people were thinking he same as him. Not a surprise, having a bath to cleanse oneself before such an important event was indeed a must.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Sasori smiled politely. "I hope you had had a good day." She relaxed into the water.

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:19 pm
Sasori smiled politely. "I hope you had had a good day." She relaxed into the water.
'' Indeed i have, thanks for asking.'' The young dragon nods positively back to her. '' This one's name is Saru Yatsufusa. A priest of the kami. Nice to meet you.'' He presented himself to her, then pointed towards Takurou. '' And this one is a fellow family cousin, Saru Takurou.'' He properly presented his fellow clansmen as well.

Background

Saru Takurou

Post by Saru Takurou » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:54 am

Takurou smiled at Yatsufusa and was about to say something back when the springs were suddenly stormed by several unknown people. Inwardly, Takurou rowed back and thought about the lessons in etiquette to restore his dropped defenses.

"Um,... yes,... uh, nice to meet you, Samurai-sama" he said from his position.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:02 pm

Sasori nodded. "It is an honor to meet you." She lowered herself into chin level letting her red hair look like tendrils in the water. "This winter seem to be quite lovely." She started the small talk.

Reiko Machiko

Post by Reiko Machiko » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:40 pm

"Evenin'."

Machiko slipped into the water rather unceremoniously. There was a splash.

"Oh...that's a lot hotter than I expected!" she laughed "I'm Machiko. Reiko Machiko I guess, but without silly clan symbols on ones skin you're just who you are right? How is everyone this cold evening?"
Spider Clan * Crafter * Librarian * Smart * Diplomat? * Medic? * Can be nice, doesn't want to * Profile
Carries: Daisho, Chopsticks, parchment and charcoal, Medicine kit (sometimes)

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:02 pm
Sasori nodded. "It is an honor to meet you." She lowered herself into chin level letting her red hair look like tendrils in the water. "This winter seem to be quite lovely." She started the small talk.
'' The honor is mine.'' He replied back with a nod. '' Indeed it is. Nature's has its own way to show its beauty and remind us of its power...'' He said, engaging in the small talk, as he relaxed in the waters. '' I assume samurai-sama came for the wedding, or does she lives here in the city?'' He asked politely.
Reiko Machiko wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:40 pm
"Evenin'."

Machiko slipped into the water rather unceremoniously. There was a splash.

"Oh...that's a lot hotter than I expected!" she laughed "I'm Machiko. Reiko Machiko I guess, but without silly clan symbols on ones skin you're just who you are right? How is everyone this cold evening?"
Yatsu didn't mind the unceremonious splash. He continued to be calm and relaxed.

'' Oh, ah fellow member of the Spider. '' He said quite interested, it was the first time Yatsu had met someone from that clan. '' This one is fine today, not much to be said, except for the honor of being here for such an important event, and just exploring other regions of the empire far from my homeland up on the mountains.'' He adds.

Background

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:32 pm

Saru Yatsufusa wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:18 pm

'' The honor is mine.'' He replied back with a nod. '' Indeed it is. Nature's has its own way to show its beauty and remind us of its power...'' He said, engaging in the small talk, as he relaxed in the waters. '' I assume samurai-sama came for the wedding, or does she lives here in the city?'' He asked politely.
Sasori moved sitting into the water at the shoulder height and nodded. "I came for the wedding and some research." She nodded again. "There is a wide collection in the Imperial Library and I wonder if I could find something."

Saru Takurou

Post by Saru Takurou » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 pm

"I also came here for the wedding,....," Takurou began, but quickly lost his train of thought. "This town's pretty damn big, isn't it?" he muttered...

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:50 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:32 pm
Sasori moved sitting into the water at the shoulder height and nodded. "I came for the wedding and some research." She nodded again. "There is a wide collection in the Imperial Library and I wonder if I could find something."
'' The adquisition of knowledge is always a honorable endevour.'' He nods to the woman. '' As for myself, indeed, one of my interests is search of knowledge as well, perhaps i should visit the library although i don't think there's much information about the topic i'm interested. At least, not in written form.'' He adds. '' Perhaps some people around here do have some knowledge but spread between many minds, and not concentrated into one location, but we will see.''

'' Might i ask what samurai-sama is looking for? Although, please, if you don't wish to share don't feel oblidged to.'' He asked.

Background

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:25 am

Sasori smiled. "About the spirits and their realms. Father taught me about Chikushudo and now I wonder about where else could animal spirit live."

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:33 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:25 am
Sasori smiled. "About the spirits and their realms. Father taught me about Chikushudo and now I wonder about where else could animal spirit live."
'' Fascinating topic indeed, i must say.'' Yatsu nods and offers a smile. '' I'm not an expert but i too have delved in studying the differences of the spiritual realms. Animal spirits do live in many parts, mostly of course in Chikushudo, but there are other realms where they do sometimes live on. One of those is Sakkaku. The two realms share many aspects, so it is natural for animals spirits to go from one place to the other...'' He adds a bit of what he knows.

[OOC-Rolls]

Lore: Spirtitual Realms/Int - 22

Background

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:27 am

"Sakkaku... hmmm... the realm of... tricks..." She started pondering. "Oh right... some Saru spirits go there... oh... I mean no offense." She slowly sank into the water with an apologetic look.

// D1 EE Lore Spirit realms fluff: 17

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:12 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:27 am
"Sakkaku... hmmm... the realm of... tricks..." She started pondering. "Oh right... some Saru spirits go there... oh... I mean no offense." She slowly sank into the water with an apologetic look.
'' None taken.'' The dragon smiled. '' In fact, open discussions about the nature and heritage of Togashi Saruko-dono heritage as closer to Saru spirits in particular is common among us. So again, no offense taken, indeed, it is fascinating that you brought that topic, samurai-sama'' He said to the woman.

Background

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:57 am

Sasori looked at the other Dragon the back to Yatsufusa. "Maybe you are not offended but your companion may be. And please call me Bayushi san or Sasori san."

Saru Takurou wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:04 pm
bump

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:08 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:57 am
Sasori looked at the other Dragon the back to Yatsufusa. "Maybe you are not offended but your companion may be. And please call me Bayushi san or Sasori san."
'' It is an honor, Bayushi-san.'' The dragon made a respectful nod. '' Well, i cannot speak for Takurou-san here, you are absolutely right.'' She was right, there was denying that.

Background