[D4, EN] Eyes that Glow in the Dark

Hantei Kinsen

Re: [D4, EN] Eyes that Glow in the Dark

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:20 pm

She nods, and takes a long time before placing her mind in words. "Would Hisomu-san convey a message to the head of the Reiko family in my behalf?"
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:34 pm

Susumu nods and bows, in part to reveal his surprise. "Yes. It would be an honor to do so. "
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked
Carries: Daisho, Yumi, Sturdy Clothing, Light Armor, Straw Cloak

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:56 pm

Silent for a moment, Kinsen turns to face Susumu, and looking into his eyes, she says, "Please, do tell Reiko-sama that I, Hantei Kinsen would like to meet her personally, at her behest. That I would like to solve an issue that soured out relation and the needs amendments, not for me, but for the Stag, the Spider and the amicable future of our children."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:19 pm

Susumu blinks, attempting to strengthen his on but a sliver of...something gets through.

"I am happy to pass that message along. I would also offer my own personal assurances that I would encourage her to agree to such a request. However, I would like to point out that Reiko-sama faces issues in traveling. It is more difficult for her than it would have been since you last met, and though the Spider would leap to aid her were she to choose to travel, such a journey might make a meeting less likely. Would you be willing to visit our lands for a personal meeting?"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:38 pm

"Certainly, if my lord and dear husband so permits." Kinsen says, bowing in thanks.

TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Susumu pauses for a moment. "I may be out of line for saying so Kinsen-sama, but if your concern is the well being of the two Clans, I do not think that much needs to be done. We are pragmatic people. We would be loath to turn down options that would be of mutual benefit." He holds up both hands, palms out. "I am not saying this to discourage you. I stand by what I said: that I would encourage Reiko-sama to meet in person as you have requested."

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:00 am

She nods, "It is important that we talk. My lord and dear husband will it so."

TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:50 pm

"I already see more clearly. Yes, I will indeed carry your message and urge Reiko-sama to take your meeting. Other than that, I assume you wish for discretion in the matter. I assume" Susumu keeps his tone light and neutral.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:28 am

"It would be appreciated. Although, it is no secret." She says, arriving at the lower floor and near the garden proper. She says, "I appreciate our talk, Hisomu-san. I hope we meet again soon. I do have matters to attend privately."

Of course, there was something hidden there.

TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 am

"I hope that we have such a chance as well Hantei-sama" Susumu bows and takes her words as a polite dismissal, stepping aside so that their paths would branch.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:09 pm

/Scene?

TN to be recognized is 0

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:11 pm

/scene