Player Event: The Time Of Your Life (D8, LE. Open!)

Doji Hikaru

Re: Player Event: The Time Of Your Life (D8, LE. Open!)

Post by Doji Hikaru » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:57 pm

Yoshitsune Chizu wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:10 pm
The tall Crab bowed.

"Certainly, I am honored that my little performance might be be considered in the same breath as Akodo-san's heartfelt ballad," Chizu said courteously. "But I would be pleased to yield to her, if Akodo-san will permit it."
Hikaru bowed to her.

"Courtesy is a virtue you have displayed well, Yoshitsune-san." Hikaru said, smiling gently. "For both that and your performance, you should be honored."
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:06 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:34 pm
"Then you will have the opportunity to learn, yes? And perhaps next time when I have the opportunity to visit the lands of the Lion, you can show me what you've learned?" Satsuki offered with a smile to Kawauso.
There's a mixture of cheer and terror on Kawauso's face as she thinks about a visit from the impressive woman.

"Buhh, I mean, of course, I would be most honored... I... I would greatly look forward to that, Togashi-sama," she says, half breathless, "but I couldn't... I, uh, your memories," she blurts. "Surely there are many lovely, personal memories attached to this, and I could not take that from you..." Kawauso's eyes are still wide, amazed at this whole situation.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 pm

Akodo Kawauso wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:06 pm
There's a mixture of cheer and terror on Kawauso's face as she thinks about a visit from the impressive woman.

"Buhh, I mean, of course, I would be most honored... I... I would greatly look forward to that, Togashi-sama," she says, half breathless, "but I couldn't... I, uh, your memories," she blurts. "Surely there are many lovely, personal memories attached to this, and I could not take that from you..." Kawauso's eyes are still wide, amazed at this whole situation.
"True, but it will also give you many lovely and personal memories too, which perhaps you will one day pass on to someone else. A friend, an ally, a child even perhaps." Satsuki's smile made it seem like she knew something Kawauso didn't. Or maybe that's just how Dragons were.

"I would be honored if you would look after it."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:21 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:40 pm

"True, but it will also give you many lovely and personal memories too, which perhaps you will one day pass on to someone else. A friend, an ally, a child even perhaps." Satsuki's smile made it seem like she knew something Kawauso didn't. Or maybe that's just how Dragons were.

"I would be honored if you would look after it."
"Bleeh, ah... I... Togashi Satsuki-sama, I don't... I mean..." The Lion stammered worse than she had before, conflict over accepting the gift painfully evident on her face. The light in the hall was enough to see sparkles in the corners of both eyes, and she was waving her hands vaguely as she tried to find words.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:06 am

Akodo Kawauso wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:21 am
"Bleeh, ah... I... Togashi Satsuki-sama, I don't... I mean..." The Lion stammered worse than she had before, conflict over accepting the gift painfully evident on her face. The light in the hall was enough to see sparkles in the corners of both eyes, and she was waving her hands vaguely as she tried to find words.
Satsuki laughed warmly. "Please, just accept the prize you won fair and square, Akodo-san!"
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:19 am

With a tiny whimper of excitement and defeat, the Lion steps forward and wraps her arms around Satsuki's shoulders. The hug doesn't last long, but Kawauso clearly needed it. She gives one sniffle on Satsuki's shoulder and then steps back, jaw clenched in determination.

With a great deep breath, she readies herself. "Hai, Togashi-sama. And thank you." She bows deeply, stays there long enough for another deep breath, then straightens, ready to accept the instrument. "I am so honored to receive this, and swear it will be treated with the greatest care and reverence."