Player Event: Little Wars (D7 LA) RP THREAD

Jiyo Sora

Re: Player Event: Little Wars (D7 LA) RP THREAD

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:02 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:56 am
Satsuki, for now, forgot her weariness and worries, and smiled. Laughing a little bit even too. Oh the things Sora doesn't know, probably because he doesn't want to see it yet.

"He does. Though he'll deny it," she held a finger to her own lips, as if she was sharing a secret, "and he'll probably dare her to find it if she can."
"Oh I am glad to hear that..."

She giggled.

"I'll have to make sure I'm too busy to help."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:34 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:31 pm

She takes a good measure of Kawauso and says, "Akodo-san would be a very good wife, that's all. I was wondering if her Clan knows about all her qualities, and if I could be of any aid in searching this potential match."
"Hantei-sama is most generous to offer her aid. I, ah, am not sure who is... aware of my qualities. I had not really, um, intended... Well. I am not sure what my marriage prospects are, but if Hantei-sama is willing to give me some guidance, I would be most foolish to decline." The Lion smiles innocently.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:48 pm

Akodo Kawauso wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:34 pm
"Hantei-sama is most generous to offer her aid. I, ah, am not sure who is... aware of my qualities. I had not really, um, intended... Well. I am not sure what my marriage prospects are, but if Hantei-sama is willing to give me some guidance, I would be most foolish to decline." The Lion smiles innocently.
"I am deeply honored." Kinsen looks at Kawauso and provides a bow, "Akodo-san has many qualities. I'll pen a letter to Akodo-kami-sama talking of such. Asking for permission to train her, too –– if she so wishes –– without conflicting with her current responsibilities with the Makime Dojo."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:39 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:02 am
Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:56 am
Satsuki, for now, forgot her weariness and worries, and smiled. Laughing a little bit even too. Oh the things Sora doesn't know, probably because he doesn't want to see it yet.

"He does. Though he'll deny it," she held a finger to her own lips, as if she was sharing a secret, "and he'll probably dare her to find it if she can."
"Oh I am glad to hear that..."

She giggled.

"I'll have to make sure I'm too busy to help."
"And I'm sure mother will keep the old goat busy," she said quietly for only her to hear. The two young ones probably didn't want their parents showing up to make things awkward... and she was pretty sure her mother would be more than happy to accomodate.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:12 pm

Dojihime applauded Genji's performance with a wave of her fan, it was impressive and seemed fitting members of the Bakufu would do well.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:39 pm
"And I'm sure mother will keep the old goat busy," she said quietly for only her to hear. The two young ones probably didn't want their parents showing up to make things awkward... and she was pretty sure her mother would be more than happy to accomodate.
"Maybe I can get Mom to help there. Hand the new sibling off to him or something..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:47 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:42 pm
"Maybe I can get Mom to help there. Hand the new sibling off to him or something..."
"Sounds like we have a strategy then."

Whatever she had thought to say next was cut short as she noticed her cousin doing exceptionally well. "Wow. That's impressive! Unlike me I suspect Genji-kun has probably read uncle's treaty on warfare and battle command." Satsuki gave her cousin a nice applause.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:54 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:47 pm
"Sounds like we have a strategy then."

Whatever she had thought to say next was cut short as she noticed her cousin doing exceptionally well. "Wow. That's impressive! Unlike me I suspect Genji-kun has probably read uncle's treaty on warfare and battle command." Satsuki gave her cousin a nice applause.
"Well. I mean. Hantei-Kami has... expectations."

Phi had never been to the Stag lands except to pass through them on her visit to the Nezumi when she had been three years old, but she did like to observe people.

Soryu took no note at all, having collected his small company of soldiers and the tiger, while Sora observed Genji's efforts with... a sort of half-smile.

Current Theme

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:21 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:37 pm
The Lion had been... absent from the endeavor. She said, "The enemies in the play, those that serve the forces of Hell and still seek to turn the wheel to darkness."
"I see..." Ayano frowned, her eyes drifted to Genji as the last of the battles wind down. "A topic for another time I am afraid. I believe we have our victor. If you will excuse me Doji-sama."

Ayano bows and moves to meet up with Hantei Genji. "An exemplary performance Hantei-sama." She smiles warmly, "I may take your notes to Lady Makime herself, but for now." The Lioness carefully opens her scroll case and pulls out a worn copy of Lord Akodo and her Mother's famous book. Unrolling it she shows him a section covered in comments and thoughts in the margins. While few may recognize her own writing, or even her mothers, the Hantei almost certainly recognizes the handwriting of his uncle.

"I...take copious notes and Lord Akodo and Lady Makime were generous enough to add to my own musings and expand on some aspects I had questioned." She rolls it back up and gingerly puts it back in the case. Her eyes linger on it for a moment, a small hesitation at losing something she had carried since childhood. "May it serve you as it served me." Ayano takes the case in both hands and offers it to Genji with a bow.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:15 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:54 pm
Kinsen smirks at the comment and applauds her son with a ridiculous grin across her face.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:09 am

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:54 pm

Phi had never been to the Stag lands except to pass through them on her visit to the Nezumi when she had been three years old, but she did like to observe people.

Soryu took no note at all, having collected his small company of soldiers and the tiger, while Sora observed Genji's efforts with... a sort of half-smile.
"Uh huuuh," she agreed. Her southern family were all rather weird, she thought, but wasn't going to get into it.

"So how's it going here, little prince? Sora?" Satsuki asked the father-son duo, trying to get an impression of what the state of the play was now.
Theme | Profile

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:23 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:09 am
"Uh huuuh," she agreed. Her southern family were all rather weird, she thought, but wasn't going to get into it.

"So how's it going here, little prince? Sora?" Satsuki asked the father-son duo, trying to get an impression of what the state of the play was now.
"Lord Hisomu was saved once more." Sora grinned. "And the giant hand was defeated."

Current Theme

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:05 am

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:48 pm
Akodo Kawauso wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:34 pm
"I am deeply honored." Kinsen looks at Kawauso and provides a bow, "Akodo-san has many qualities. I'll pen a letter to Akodo-kami-sama talking of such. Asking for permission to train her, too –– if she so wishes –– without conflicting with her current responsibilities with the Makime Dojo."
"Thank you, again, Hantei Kinsen-sama," Kawauso bows her head deeply. "I am so honored by your attention and greatly look forward to the opportunity to learn from you."
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:27 am

Genji seemed to be quite happy with both of his prizes, thanking profusely the two Lioness(essess?). "Arigatou minna-sama!"
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Hantei Genji wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:27 am
Genji seemed to be quite happy with both of his prizes, thanking profusely the two Lioness(essess?). "Arigatou minna-sama!"
The taller lioness was effusive in her praise, and probably smiled a lot more than was proper when she handed the hand-carved figures to the Stag.