Draw Lot play (6LE, player event)

Doji Dojihime

Re: Draw Lot play (6LE, player event)

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:15 am
"Huh? you heard wrong mina sama... this one is not a potato farmer... I farm tomatoes.... tomahtoes." She shook her head and shrugged at the audience. "No wait... my cabbages! You have the will to destroy them?" Sasori starts to cry.

//D6 LE Draw a lot Sincerity Deceit: 5d10ro1o10k3 19
“I would never destroy the cabbages you grow,
But your scheme is revealed, now we know,” he announced.

He then continued, “And lo you have an ally in your scheme,
A most perfidious and treacherous team!”
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:10 am

"My scheme?" Sasori chuckled. "Ha.... you are mistaken my dear Magistrate for it is you who has been found out!" She points to the Princess. "Oops..." Now she points to the Magistrate. "You accuse with no evidence. You have the motive to do this plot. You wanted to be the Princess Lover and what better way to steal her heart than to become her hero." She looked at her audience and winked and turned back to the Magistrate. "My ally is you. For your nefarious purposes to take what belongs to the people... The beautiful Princess Shu!" Sasori face grew sad. "You break my heart Magistate sama with such accusations."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:24 am

The Magistrate looks to the audience, “A most cunning foe indeed,
Their words plant a dangerous seed!”

“I must not fail my love, the adorable Princess Shu,
I must prove that my intentions are honest and true!”

He turned to the farmer and said, “My first Duty is to my Lord and the good folks of the land,
Not some treacherous grower of taters and leader of the Evil Bandit band!”

“I challenge you villain, with your black heart,
Taters revealed your evil plan, and now our battle must start!” he finished raising his scroll as his sword.

“I agree with the Scholar and his furry meal,
To Arms good people, things are about to get real!”
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:28 am

Gusai looks about in confusion, then returns to his drink.
Otomo Gusai
Experienced * Stag Clan * Admiral * Missing Eye * Discoverer of New Lands
Status 4.0* Glory 3.0 * Honor Untrustworthy

Current Influence: 0
Available for private parties

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:33 am

The scholar hurled the... sock at the Deceitful Fisherman.

"That's for Mother's soup recipe!"
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Yoshitsune Chizu

Post by Yoshitsune Chizu » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:07 pm

From the edge of the "stage", Chizu continued to narrate:
Narration wrote:As the DECEITFUL FARMER and FISHERMAN were revealed, the BANDIT GANG sprang their ambush and came to the aid of their treacherous confederates. Arrows came from the rushes, followed by charging bandits as BATTLE was joined!
For the most part the "bandits" had to be imagined, but one over-enthusiastic audience member followed Sora's example in throwing a sock at the cast members.
Crab Clan ❖ Bushi ❖ Large ❖ Benten's Blessing
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 2.0 ❖ Exceptional Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, fan. in battle: heavy armor, tetsubo

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:11 pm

Gusai rises as the "attack" begins, crying out "THE TATERS ARE COMING! THE TATERS ARE COMING!"

And, indeed, another member of the audience throws--is that actually a yam?--and Gusai "bravely" staggers in front of Princess Shu. There, the--yep, it's a yam--hits Gusai right in his own root, and he clutches at the affected member, howling.
Otomo Gusai

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:51 pm

The Magistrate picked up the yam and then offered it to the Princess. He continued, “A yam a day keeps the healer away, and for these evil bandits my fists will rue their day!”

She then took the dreaded Black Crane stance and beckoned the first Bandit with her hand before unleashing her… or his fury, despite her hat coming off, of kicks and punches that would destroy any enemy at least it should… as she defeats the off-screen bandits!

OOC: Dance Fight Black Crane Style: 3d10 13

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:50 pm

Having finished her second tattoo, the monk Kinsen looks around and notices that chaos has taken charge into the situation. The princess now being shielded by the merchant and the enamored magistrate. She raises from her sitting place and crosses her arms to analyze the situation and understand if she's needed.

She looks left and right, taking note of the many enemies and the arrows that –– for some mystical reason –– do not reach her. Finally, Kinsen looks to the audience and says, as if thinking to herself while rubbing her invisible fumanchu beard, "Is it time... should I release the mighty power within and save the day, or should I leave the energies flowing and avoid interference?"

Kinsen decides it is not time yet, and returns to her lotus position. She raises a finger up and has another idea, "Yam!" She shouts with confidence. Then, she starts drawing it on her other thigh.
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Shiba

Post by Shiba » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Shiba stage-whisper-cackles. "In the confusion, I will make my exit. Let them destroy each other, and I will return for the spoils!" With that, he takes a few large, theatrical tip-toe steps... and virtually disappears from the stage.

Acting/Awareness: 10d10o10k10+5 47

Stealth/Agility: 10d10o10k10+5 56
Imperial Families | Kami | Emperor | Clear Thinker | Enlightened | Paragon of Compassion | Precise Memory | Sage

Honor: 10.0, Status: 10.0, Glory: 10.0

Run by GM Canary

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:35 pm

Princess Shu, fearful for her life, runs to hide under one of the boat's chair

Pricess Shu- ''Squeak! Squeak!''

Swamp fern- ''Woe! What is this treachery? Our quest was holy!''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:23 pm

Old Man Hotei had a farm and on that farm he had a cat. Sasori took her cat mask and placed it on her face whispering some words the girl. She stumbled to the floor as she became an orange tabby cat She moved to where the princess was hiding. "Nya, nya nya" Come with me if you want to live She spoke to the Princess Shu pawing her to follow her.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Otomo Gusai

Post by Otomo Gusai » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:24 pm

Gusai, having recovered from the attempted yam-mashing, stops suddenly, his one eye blinking in surprise.

Then it widens.

Oh, no! Not again! he thinks.

But his mouth will let him say nothing.
Otomo Gusai

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:23 pm
Old Man Hotei had a farm and on that farm he had a cat. Sasori took her cat mask and placed it on her face whispering some words the girl. She stumbled to the floor as she became an orange tabby cat She moved to where the princess was hiding. "Nya, nya nya" Come with me if you want to live She spoke to the Princess Shu pawing her to follow her.

The magistrate has encountered an error.

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:36 pm

"Tengoku..." Are the only words that come out of Kinsen's mouth after she starts to swallow dry.

Should she run, support, do nothing?
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:48 pm

The princess and the swamp fern were stunned by the unexpected transformation

Princess Shu and the Fern- ''Squeak?!'' ''What?''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Yoshitsune Chizu

Post by Yoshitsune Chizu » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:06 pm

As chaos erupted and stopped most of the actors in their tracks, Yoshitsune Chizu stepped up and attempted to regain control of the narrative.
Chizu, the Narrator wrote:After the BANDITS were defeated by the power of POTATOES, YAMS and other ROOT VEGETABLES, the DECEITFUL FISHERMAN and FARMER managed a NARROW ESCAPE, disappearing as though by MAGIC.

This left the way clear for OUR HEROES to finally reach... the RUINED SHRINE at the center of the DISMAL SWAMP!
Chizu stepped in front of the chair that a panda, a cat, and a fern were hiding under - charitably blocking the view of the audience in case some or all of these animals needed to make a hasty getaway. The big Crab woman made theatrical gestures as she spoke, trying to convey the idea that the strange events were All Part of the Show.
Crab Clan ❖ Bushi ❖ Large ❖ Benten's Blessing
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 2.0 ❖ Exceptional Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, fan. in battle: heavy armor, tetsubo

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm

The Magistrate blinked and then said pointing with his fan, "Ahem... look there, we have found the shrine,
Now we can escape the muck and brine."

"My body is strained from the fighting and the race," he said and then looked back at where the cat was, "On second thought, let's not go to the ruined shrine, tis a silly place."

Akodo Kawauso

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:21 pm

From the audience, a tall Lion woman echoes, "The RUINED SHRINE. Yes!" She nudges those seated near her and proclaims, "This part is gonna be great!"
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm
"On second thought, let's not go to the ruined shrine, tis a silly place."
"To hell with that! Didn't come all this way for nothing! Besides."

He brandished Fluffy menacingly.

"There's still the matter of dinner..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.