[D2 LE] Heroic Tales

Nozomi

Re: [D2 LE] Heroic Tales

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:01 am
-snip-
"And we have a few evening prayers to finish ourselves," Nozomi said with a soft laugh. "Do not worry. As your father said, you have all winter to hear more stories. Trust me. There will be more to tell." But, as the event was winding down, she would bow to Sora and his family, to Kuu and those present. Mayumi would do likewise without complaint and the two depart if nobody asked for them.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:26 am
"Certainly I can think of no better place to host for trying out different teas and for private discussion. So it is; I shall ask Doji-sama myself as to her wishes on the matter when I next talk to her, likely tomorrow, and I will let you know on that. If things are good, then I shall get in touch with the Nezumi themself on the matter, though I will need to think how to do that. I am unsure, I will admit, if a letter would work. Or where they are staying or such. For the moment."

She held up a hand, "Rest assured, I will make sure things work out though, for your sake, Makime-sama. So do not worry."
Ayano hid a grin behind her sleeve, "Even if the nezumi is unable to speak with us," she lowered her sleeve, having let her smile become more muted, "I would be willing to speak with you again at this tea house." Ayano dipped her head. "I would actually like to regardless of the nezumi at some point."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 pm

Makime Ayano wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:59 pm
Ayano hid a grin behind her sleeve, "Even if the nezumi is unable to speak with us," she lowered her sleeve, having let her smile become more muted, "I would be willing to speak with you again at this tea house." Ayano dipped her head. "I would actually like to regardless of the nezumi at some point."
That got a soft, feminine smile in return, "Of course, Makime-sama; I certainly will still reserve something, whether or not the Nezumi can make it. For now, thank you for the conversation and such, even if my story fell a bit flat today with the audience."

She looked about, most of the audience currently talking about some of the more fantastic stories that had been told or with their attention on the Nezumi as well.
Crane Clan ✿ Architect ✿ Engineer ✿ Gardener ✿ Pure White Flower ✿ Pious
Glory: 2 | Status: 1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question
---------------------------------
Often carrying: plain but immaculately kept priestess' clothes
In the Wilderness: walking staff, yumi and arrows

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:15 pm
That got a soft, feminine smile in return, "Of course, Makime-sama; I certainly will still reserve something, whether or not the Nezumi can make it. For now, thank you for the conversation and such, even if my story fell a bit flat today with the audience."

She looked about, most of the audience currently talking about some of the more fantastic stories that had been told or with their attention on the Nezumi as well.
Ayano smiled sympathetically, "I have greatly enjoyed our talks Doji-san," Her green eyes look out the story contest, finally remembering she had not rated any since Misaki had come over. "There were a great many stories, honestly they have largely run together. But if you wish an ear to practice one I would be willing. I have heard a great many from Lord Ikoma."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:50 am

Makime Ayano wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm
Ayano smiled sympathetically, "I have greatly enjoyed our talks Doji-san," Her green eyes look out the story contest, finally remembering she had not rated any since Misaki had come over. "There were a great many stories, honestly they have largely run together. But if you wish an ear to practice one I would be willing. I have heard a great many from Lord Ikoma."
A slight grin, "...it is a thought. Perhaps I could try writing instead though? Either way, your encouragement is most welcome. Do not worry; I'm not about to give up on storytelling on the account of one poor reception."

Standing, Misaki bowed after smoothing out her clothes, "I shall have to think of some stories to share this winter then. Until that time, or sooner I suppose, take care of yourself, Makime-sama."

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Doji Misaki wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:50 am
A slight grin, "...it is a thought. Perhaps I could try writing instead though? Either way, your encouragement is most welcome. Do not worry; I'm not about to give up on storytelling on the account of one poor reception."

Standing, Misaki bowed after smoothing out her clothes, "I shall have to think of some stories to share this winter then. Until that time, or sooner I suppose, take care of yourself, Makime-sama."
Ayano blushed at the grin, "Ah...I will look forward to it Doji-san." She returned the bow, using the pause at the bottom to regather herself. "Take care of yourself as well Doji-san."

Doji Misaki

Post by Doji Misaki » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Makime Ayano wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:44 pm
Ayano blushed at the grin, "Ah...I will look forward to it Doji-san." She returned the bow, using the pause at the bottom to regather herself. "Take care of yourself as well Doji-san."
Nodding to the Lioness, Misaki made her way over to the door, making a mental note to talk to Tsubaki about the matter when they met tomorrow.

/exit