Breaking the Ice (D2, LM, Player Event)

Anjing Sagara

Re: Breaking the Ice (D2, LM, Player Event)

Post by Anjing Sagara » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:38 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:50 pm
She nodded. "The Bat have quiet ceremonies. We celebrate each marriage to some extent, but not with so much indulgence. I enjoyed this wedding, but the opportunity to speak with so many representative from the other clans has been the best part of it."
"I feel the same, a bit overwhelmed, but would always appreciate the help of a kind neighbor to help me know what is going on."
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:29 am

"Neighbors should help each other." she agreed. "A friendship is far better than the alternatives."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:18 am

Kyosei nodded, putting his mind to work harder. "What was it I heard once... oh! Right. Have you considered rubbing the cheese with sake, or pouring sake over it, before waxing it? I heard once that pouring sake on a wound can help it heal, killing the illness that might arise. So, it might help the wheel to last even longer. And, perhaps give it a flavor hint, to help boost sales."
Wu pondered the question

''I do not know. This will have to be tried out...though I am not sure how the wax will react with the alcool''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:59 am

Wu Zhe wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Wu pondered the question

''I do not know. This will have to be tried out...though I am not sure how the wax will react with the alcool''
"Nor do I. It would have to be tried, perhaps with several different sake types. Different brews. Maybe with Shochu. Ideas to be tried. Hmm. Wrap some up in the wax right after wetting the cheese down, and wait for another block to dry before wrapping it? I've never made cheese before, so I am just guessing here."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:29 pm

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:59 am
"Nor do I. It would have to be tried, perhaps with several different sake types. Different brews. Maybe with Shochu. Ideas to be tried. Hmm. Wrap some up in the wax right after wetting the cheese down, and wait for another block to dry before wrapping it? I've never made cheese before, so I am just guessing here."
''We will certainly test it...there are cheesemakers wiser then I who might given insight into such a thing''

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:58 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:29 am
"Neighbors should help each other." she agreed. "A friendship is far better than the alternatives."
"It was a great thing to meet you, Ryoshun Rei-sama. I hope you and I meet again, but for now I should get going." She bowed "thank you for your time."
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:15 pm

She returned the bow. "I look forward to speaking with you again Anjing-san."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Wu Zhe wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:29 pm

''We will certainly test it...there are cheesemakers wiser then I who might given insight into such a thing''
Kyosei nods. "Are you yet a Master, or a Journeyman, in making cheese? Oh, and do you know of any way to settle the stomachs of those that find cheese . . . unsettling?"
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:42 pm

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Kyosei nods. "Are you yet a Master, or a Journeyman, in making cheese? Oh, and do you know of any way to settle the stomachs of those that find cheese . . . unsettling?"
''The title of master is best given by others Isawa-sama. I do think I am quite competent at making it but I would not have the hubris to claim anything more...However you are welcome to try what I have brought with me and give me your opinion''

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:55 pm

Wu Zhe wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:42 pm

''The title of master is best given by others Isawa-sama. I do think I am quite competent at making it but I would not have the hubris to claim anything more...However you are welcome to try what I have brought with me and give me your opinion''
"Perhaps, though later may make more sense, since I am looking for a good traveling cheese, that can handle more time till it is eaten. Hmm. With cheese makers - is it your own master that awards you the title, or when you have taken on a student, or a grouping of three other acknowledged masters that award the title?"