Fashion of the Empire (D7 EE) [RP Thread]

Hisomu Kuni

Re: Fashion of the Empire (D7 EE) [RP Thread]

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:34 am

Kuni hated these things. "Little effort for a gift for those deserving." Did that sound good? He hoped.

When Nozomi takes, she will see kimonos he made.

They are what peasant would consider their best for special kimono for special occasions. Durable enough it could last for years, but still nice enough for festivals and the like.

Craft: Tailoring/Intelligence VOID 1 Raise TN 15 > 20: 6d10o10k4 30

Craft: Tailoring/Intelligence VOID 1 Raise TN 15 > 20: 6d10o10k4 48

((Stolen from a previous post.))
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Her eyes widened and she looked them over. she almost refused again afterwards, but didn't. No, she knew they were meant for them and they were essentially the right linen clothes she needed. Not ostentatious, but serviceable and excellent question. "You really are spoiling an old monk," she said as she accepted them and gave them both to Mayumi, who took them up and bowed to him, murmuring her own thanks.

"Thank you for this, Hisomu-sama. Really. I do appreciate the thought that went into this. They will be put to good use."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:17 pm

"I am glad. To be truthful that brought me much more joy than making this." The tinkling of bells could be heard as he raised his arms. "It is why I like fashion in the first place."
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:28 am

She chuckled and smiled over at him. "I don't think the gaudy and fascinating is such a bad thing. We're trapped here by the snow. A diversion is a good thing, and this... a harmless one." She could see it being a problem if overdone, but here and now? It seemed a simple thing. "At the very least it's been one of the more entertaining evenings I've seen here. Thank you, both for these and for that."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:29 pm

"Well, I am very happy you enjoyed yourself." He looks to Phi. "Inspiring the young. Giving people a diversion that most seemed to enjoy. That made tonight worth it. Thank you for coming Nozomi-san, Mayumi-san."

Equipment: