[EM 7] The Quiet Game Mingling Open

Jiyo Sora

Re: [EM 7] The Quiet Game Mingling Open

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:47 am

"Be nice to have a little family time."

Since as far as Sora was concerned, his fellow former Hikaru was precisely that.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Anjing Sagara

Post by Anjing Sagara » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:11 pm

Sagara rose from her sitting position. She felt her mind in calm but her body sore from the sitting position. "Mind and body, most of the time seem to go together, but today my body feels exhausted while my mind is away." She concluded while stretching her arms and cracking some tight spots on her body.
Anjing Sagara
Crab Clan ❖ Shugenja ❖ Contrary ❖ Disturbing scar from intense burn
Status 1.0 ❖ Glory 1.0 ❖ Expected Honor
in court: sturdy clothing, Scroll Satchel. in battle: Scroll Satchel, Die Tsuchi

Jiyo Ayumu

Post by Jiyo Ayumu » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Nozomi wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:56 am
She glanced at him. "I'm not as good as Shinsei is, but you know he taught me that secret that he used all those years ago. I would not use it without both your and her permission, and your wife's at that, but if the three of you are willing, I could see what lies within her as potential." She was a little hesitant as she said it. She did know that Shosuro would know the meaning of the technique. She just wasn't sure how Sora felt.
Ayumu doubted than the extended family would see anything but potential for everything in their children. And they wouldn't necessarily be wrong in the matter.
Shosuro wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:32 pm
She bowed to both of them. "Yes... It is helping a great deal, thank you."

She bowed to Ayumu. "I don't believe we have met before. I am Shosuro, as Nozomi-san said. Pleased to meet you."
Ayumu returned the bow:

"Jiyo Ayumu, born of the Isawa, servant of Shiba. Indeed, I think it's our first meeting.

If I may ask, how did Nozomi persuade you to partake in her little experiment so early in the day in the cold? She could call upon our old friendship for Sora and me, but she doesn't have such a mean of pressure on you, does she?"

He looked around another time:

"Well, how did she manage to drag all these people in really? Not all of them can be old friends."
Imperial • Bushi • Isawa Tribe • Experienced

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:18 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:47 am
"Be nice to have a little family time."

Since as far as Sora was concerned, his fellow former Hikaru was precisely that.
She chuckled and winked over at him. "Nothing wrong with a little family time, no." She might have put Hikaru aside, but she had not forgotten her friends.
Anjing Sagara wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Sagara rose from her sitting position. She felt her mind in calm but her body sore from the sitting position. "Mind and body, most of the time seem to go together, but today my body feels exhausted while my mind is away." She concluded while stretching her arms and cracking some tight spots on her body.
"Ngh, a familiar feeling," she said, looking over at Sagara. "Every once in a while the body just can't keep up with the soul, and you end up feeling the ache even as your spirit is refreshed."
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")