[D5, EE, expecting] Wind of clarity?

Akodo Kawauso

Re: [D5, EE, expecting] Wind of clarity?

Post by Akodo Kawauso » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:44 am

The Lion smiles as Yatsu talks about the fulfillment of just bonding with people. But as he begins to speak of the spirit realms, her eyes grow wide. Her expression is a combination of polite and incredulous.

"I, uh... Saru-san, that is... impressive. I know little of the spirit realms, and to contemplate traveling there and bonding with spirits..." Kawauso can't help but shake her head.

"You might enjoy speaking with my sister, Chai Kotsume of the Ki-rin. She has a rather strong connection to Chikushudo and, ah, might better appreciate some of your travels than I can," she says with a small chuckle.
Lion Clan bushi * Spear master * Person of the river * Practical * Doesn't get out much
Carries, in respectable places: rustic tunic and pants, daisho. Outdoors, adds: worn but well maintained woolen cloak and big damn spear.

Saru Yatsufusa

Re: [D5, EE, expecting] Wind of clarity?

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:20 am

'' Oh, so you have a sister with connections to Chikushudo? Interesting.'' He said. '' Well, if she has a spiritual gift, it is probably that you also have it, Akodo-sama.'' He adds.

'' Or rather your soul carries it. You see, spiritual gifts are usually passed by ancestors to descendants. Even if perhaps was not manifested in you directly, it could, carry on into your children, or their children, and so on and so forth.'' He explained.

'' For both bad or good. Unfortunately. The Fortunes are some times fickle, from our ningen perspective, and not always is clear why they bless, or curse, us. All has a purpose in the end, i suppose...''

'' I for example, have some blessings, yes, but also, some, how do i say, less spiritual advantageous blessings as well.'' His tone was a bit sad, yet he smiled. '' But we are what we are. Physically or spiritually, we live, we thrive, we continue forward, we serve, we suffer, we get up, and finally lay to rest. Like the seasons of this world, we move as the cycles continues and repeats.''
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox