In the Jungle, the Lion Sleeps Tonight.....(EA D1 Open)

Isawa Kyosei

Re: In the Jungle, the Lion Sleeps Tonight.....(EA D1 Open)

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:16 pm

Kyosei doesn't even hear the soft call. Well, soft in comparison to rock scratching on rock within a couple feet of his ears. He seems to be scratching out a rough form onto the stone, of a humanish form, perhaps kneeling. But, it is very rough.

He seems very unaware of anyone else near or around him at the moment.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:46 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:31 am

Kinsen doesn't notice any shift in Yatsufusa's On for that matter. She does bow in return to say, "I am the one grateful. Perhaps Saru-san will be so kind as to let me know when this would be possible. Also, what would be necessary. I hope he likes tea."
'' Of course. This one will properly send you notice so that everything could be prepared and for you, Hantei Kinsen-sama, to had some free time that do not take time away from your duties.'' He said politely. ''

The young dragon also turned around to see what was happening a bit far away from them as it would seem that an Isawa was doing something. Reimei's eyes also fixed upon the man.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Honor: What is Expected|Glory: 2.0|Status: 1.0
Mon: Dragon, Saru

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:39 am

Makime Ayano wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:52 pm
"She was barely a year older then me when she managed the feat as well."
"Future might hold incredible feats for any of us if we are prepared to seize it."
Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:16 pm
He seems very unaware of anyone else near or around him at the moment.
Kinsen's eyes remain focused on whatever he was working at while talking with the other two.
Saru Yatsufusa wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:46 pm
'' Of course. This one will properly send you notice so that everything could be prepared and for you, Hantei Kinsen-sama, to had some free time that do not take time away from your duties.'' He said politely. ''
"That will be most welcome. We haven't planned to extend our stay for too long after the ceremony."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Wears: Black Silk Choker, Jade Pendant (Hantei's Gift).
Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
Indoor Gear: Fabulous White-Golden Kimono (Doji's Gift).
TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:13 am

Ayano looked distant at Kinsen's words, then her focus returned. "I suppose we shall see Hantei-sama."

Her smile returned, "There is always opportunity later, it seems likely that as the clans have solidified under the Kami that their followers will begin reaching out to each other. Though in Hantei-sama and Saru-san's case it is something of a travel for one party or the other to have any sort of meeting."

She glanced back at the Isawa still working.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:17 am

Makime Ayano wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:13 am
Ayano looked distant at Kinsen's words, then her focus returned. "I suppose we shall see Hantei-sama."

Her smile returned, "There is always opportunity later, it seems likely that as the clans have solidified under the Kami that their followers will begin reaching out to each other. Though in Hantei-sama and Saru-san's case it is something of a travel for one party or the other to have any sort of meeting."
'' That is true. Although earlier on I meet a priestess from the Crane clan. She also was an architec working all around the Empire.'' He told them.'' I assume that travel times would be easier than before when each tribe was basically their own local entity.''

He then looked at his leg. '' Still, it will not be easy.'' He smiled.
*Dragon *Saru *Shugenja *Blessed Spiritually *Bishounen *Lame *Green Eyes *Blonde Hair *Avian Enthusiast

Equipment: Walking stick, sturdy clothing, trained falcon, songbird, small knife, wakizashi, han kyu, arrows

Background

accompanied by Reimei, a falcon, sometimes by Getsumei, a songbird, since D6 onwards by Yukiashi, a female fox

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:09 am

"We have been expanding sea trade long the Crane and going up." Kinsen mentions, "That might be very helpful. Otomo Gusai-san is here, too, to promote much of these travels."
Stag • Mom • Bushi • Fierce • Blessed • Rawr • Ouch • Nails • Golden • Hearts • Yuki-onna
DescriptionTheme • Honor: What is Expected • Status: 4.0 • Glory: 9.3 • Infamy: 1.0

Outdoor Gear: Battle-Ready Kimono (Designed by Jiyo Ayumu), Small Knife, Daisho, Bow & Arrows, Light Armor.
TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:14 pm

"The coast and rivers...Lady Makime was pondering the difficulty in widening and deepening some of the rivers. Even with the kami's help it does not seem possible yet." Ayano murmured, "Oh sorry when you mentioned the coast I had thought it might be easier to sail up the coast and enter the main river between Lion and Spider lands. Depending on the winds it may be faster."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:39 pm

'' Though many rivers exist in the Dragon lands, and most of the rivers in the domains of Shiba-no-kami are born in there, well, for obvious reasons they are not usable for transportation.'' He commented. Of course navigation on mountain streams was imposible. '' Even with construction of roads, i don't think nature will allow them to remain as the elements are powerful up in the mountains.'' He adds.

Background

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:48 pm

"Navigating from the coast to wide rivers is one of Otomo-san's specialties, I believe. I could be mistaken, though." Looking to the Dragon, Kinsen nods, "I do remember the many waterfalls of the north. Perhaps a trip there would do me good. Reconnect with my home land."

TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:50 pm

Saru Yatsufusa wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:39 pm
'' Though many rivers exist in the Dragon lands, and most of the rivers in the domains of Shiba-no-kami are born in there, well, for obvious reasons they are not usable for transportation.'' He commented. Of course navigation on mountain streams was imposible. '' Even with construction of roads, i don't think nature will allow them to remain as the elements are powerful up in the mountains.'' He adds.
"Non-navigable now...who knows what may come in the future." Ayano smiles, "Perhaps someone will find a way to levitate the very boats up the falls. As for the roads...mother has a keen interest in such things, I know problems like that have consumed some of her and her advisor's time."

"The Dragon's lands are quite lovely actually, I accompanied my grandfather into them once."

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:54 am

'' Indeed they are lovely lands. Beautiful but mighty.'' He nods to both. '' The raw power of nature is most expressed in its sights. One should be careful because nature is both gorgeous but also terrible in a awesome way.'' He adds.

Background

Hantei Kinsen

Post by Hantei Kinsen » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:06 am

"Oh yes, it can be both." Says Kinsen, and looks up to the skies, "Meaning I shouldn't give much chance for nature to delay me. There's a heavy sky coming over. We better get some cover and ready for the ceremony."

Kinsen provides a bow and gets ready to depart with them.

/exit if not stopped

TN to be recognized is 0

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:26 pm

"Indeed...we should probably retire for our last preparations." Ayano watched the Stag depart and looked up to the Dragon. She rose slowly and dusted herself off. "Though if I may Saru-san...to arrive her you would almost assuredly had to cross the lands of my clan...and my mother in particular. Might I ask your thoughts on them?"

Saru Yatsufusa

Post by Saru Yatsufusa » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:43 pm

'' Indeed.'' He nods. '' Well what can i say, it was the first time this one had experience the natural beauty of other lands.'' He said. '' My first impression though? they are far warmer of course. Living all your life on top of mountains makes you accustomed to such conditions i would guess..'' He shrugs.

'' They look far more worked out, in a sense of ningen intervention. Not that different from these lands around the imperial capital, though still with its own unique 'flavor''' He adds.

Background