[EA, D8] Court Part 5

Jiyo Sora

Re: [EA, D8] Court Part 5

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 pm

Makime Ayano wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:52 pm
"The question is...do we have the time to learn it?" Ayano replied solemnly, "And spread what we know."
"Well, the Libraries already serve as centers of education. We get your roads built and we have a chance."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Bayushi

Post by Bayushi » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:55 am

Nozomi wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:34 pm
As she settled into the court, Nozomi's eyes locked in on one particular figure. It was the first time that she had ever actually met him. She couldn't help but stare a little. He was certainly as ... eye catching as she'd been led to believe. His presence, along with his daughter, was ... she wasn't quite sure how to feel about that right now. But she kept to the wall, trying not to stare.

Her daughter caught her attention and she looked down, leaning towards her. "Who is that, mom?"

"Bayushi, dear. One of the kami."
Bayushi didn't miss her look, simply nodding slightly to her. It was hard to tell his expression under the simple red cloth that serves as a mask.
Kami | Dangerous Beauty | Paragon of Duty | Quick | Silent

Honor: 6.0, Status: 9.0, Glory: 10.0

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:20 am

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:44 am
Kyosei steps to the side to allow Kuni to either join him, or move on.
Once he is able to extract himself, he bows to the man. "Isawa-sama. Is there something I can help with?"
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:21 am

"I have a prayer; one I think might be of use. It calls upon the spirits of the Earth to restrain one that is of the Darkness. It is not of the highest level, but is tricky to learn."

Bonds of Ningen Do, Earth 3.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:59 am

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:21 am
"I have a prayer; one I think might be of use. It calls upon the spirits of the Earth to restrain one that is of the Darkness. It is not of the highest level, but is tricky to learn."

Bonds of Ningen Do, Earth 3.
Kuni was surprised to say the least. He was always happy to learn more things that could strike at the Darkness, but shugenja did not offer such secrets so openly. "That is a kind offer, but such an offer is too generous for one of such low standing as myself." Kuni surprised himself. It was almost automatically he started the three offers game.
Spider Clan Shugenja * Antisocial * Fashionista * Slightly Paranoid * Not a Fan of Jigoku

Equipment:

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:12 am

"Some knowledge is good to keep secret. But, with the coming troubles, in times like these, some knowledge needs to be shared."
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:43 am

Kuni considers for a moment. That made complete sense. He hated this court game. "But with all that happened, who can say who we can trust with such knowledge?" He hoped that worked.

Equipment:

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:49 am

"This knowledge, from what I can tell, is only of use against the enemy. Not an enemy we declared, but one that declared himself to us. And, you aren't exactly without references." Kyosei looks at all those that had spoken to the man, then at the Emperor. "And it is knowledge that I hope you too will share."

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 am

There were so many conversations throughout the room, they had distracted Rei while she waited for her uncle to acknowledge her again. When the Emperor did, she bowed once more. Hisomu Susumu's praise had made her feel somewhat awkward, but his words had also encouraged her.

"My father defends Meido and Yomi from the evil we witnessed today. The Bat will commit all of our knowledge and resources to the defense of the Ningen-do. Our craftsmen. Our mystics. Our alchemists" she glanced at Kakita, "Our sword. My mother would wish me to pledge her service in investigating the corruption of Yume-do and any other realms. My siblings and I will assist with that in our own ways."

"In addition to the roads project, the Bat would also like to assist the Ki-Rin and the Lion with their river proposal, to further secure transportation routes for resource distribution." she added. "As travel and communication will become more and more important."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Hisomu Kuni

Post by Hisomu Kuni » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:18 am

Isawa Kyosei wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:49 am
"This knowledge, from what I can tell, is only of use against the enemy. Not an enemy we declared, but one that declared himself to us. And, you aren't exactly without references." Kyosei looks at all those that had spoken to the man, then at the Emperor. "And it is knowledge that I hope you too will share."
"Thank you for this gift. I will spread it among my own Clan and the Crane so that both Clans may benefit from your dedication to the Empire this day."

Equipment:

Yuzuru

Post by Yuzuru » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:21 pm

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 am
There were so many conversations throughout the room, they had distracted Rei while she waited for her uncle to acknowledge her again. When the Emperor did, she bowed once more. Hisomu Susumu's praise had made her feel somewhat awkward, but his words had also encouraged her.

"My father defends Meido and Yomi from the evil we witnessed today. The Bat will commit all of our knowledge and resources to the defense of the Ningen-do. Our craftsmen. Our mystics. Our alchemists" she glanced at Kakita, "Our sword. My mother would wish me to pledge her service in investigating the corruption of Yume-do and any other realms. My siblings and I will assist with that in our own ways."

"In addition to the roads project, the Bat would also like to assist the Ki-Rin and the Lion with their river proposal, to further secure transportation routes for resource distribution." she added. "As travel and communication will become more and more important."
Yuzuru took immediate note of Rei's words as they fitted so well with what he and Sasori were discussing.
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:31 pm

Bayushi wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:29 pm

The man lifted his hands in a slightly exaggerated shrug. His eyes were smiling. "I suppose can part with her temporarily for your sake."
Sasori shook her head and hid a smile behind her fan. She looked at Bayushi giving him a bow. "I will not disappoint you master. n..."
Yuzuru wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:21 pm
Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 am

Yuzuru took immediate note of Rei's words as they fitted so well with what he and Sasori were discussing.
Sasori nodded. "I am yours Honored Lord Yuzuru sama. I will talk Lady Ryushun Rei will help me in this task."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:10 pm

Kakita gave a poised nod when Rei glanced in his direction.

He would be there to combat the darkness always.
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:06 pm

Bayushi wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:55 am
Bayushi didn't miss her look, simply nodding slightly to her. It was hard to tell his expression under the simple red cloth that serves as a mask.
She caught the look and swallowed once. No approach, no contact. Not for the moment. In truth, she meant to try and take a moment of his time at some point within the near future, before she left here. He was here, and with her talks with Shosuro? She needed to speak with him. But here and now was not the time. He was busy and it was far too public.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Yuzuru

Post by Yuzuru » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:41 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:31 pm
Sasori nodded. "I am yours Honored Lord Yuzuru sama. I will talk Lady Ryushun Rei will help me in this task."
"Agreed, our Empire will not ignore the Spirit Realms."

The fox managed to lose all anger for a moment and look very pleased, but only for a moment. Yuzuru waved Sasori back to her previous place, if she was done.
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:00 am

Yuzuru wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:41 pm
Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:31 pm
"Agreed, our Empire will not ignore the Spirit Realms."

The fox managed to lose all anger for a moment and look very pleased, but only for a moment. Yuzuru waved Sasori back to her previous place, if she was done.
"I wanted to invite honorable Hsieh Hsieh to a game of hide and seek after the court but I guess that would be improbable as he must protect his companion after all of this." She took a bow.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:21 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 pm
Makime Ayano wrote:
"The question is...do we have the time to learn it?" Ayano replied solemnly, "And spread what we know."
"Well, the Libraries already serve as centers of education. We get your roads built and we have a chance."
"I guess we will have to take it stone by stone, brick by brick, and book by book...and hope it will all be enough. I guess I will focus on my part and just do it the best I can, and help where ever else I can."
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:03 am

Makime Ayano wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:21 pm
Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:59 pm
Makime Ayano wrote:
"I guess we will have to take it stone by stone, brick by brick, and book by book...and hope it will all be enough. I guess I will focus on my part and just do it the best I can, and help where ever else I can."
"No one could ask more, Makime-san."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.