[D4, EA] Imperial Court, Part 2 (Open, Event)

Doji Dojihime

Re: [D4, EA] Imperial Court, Part 2 (Open, Event)

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:53 pm

Hadananzi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:49 pm
"Already upon it, tomorrow in the gardens. Perhaps you'd like to assist me in setting up appropriate installations so that she may take her pick of artistic endeavor? I'd like to see what she has a knack for."
"I am at your disposal then, she is one I wish to make a friend of before we are parted," she replied.

"What is your interest?"
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:57 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:53 pm
"I am at your disposal then, she is one I wish to make a friend of before we are parted," she replied.

"What is your interest?"
"I intend to take the opportunity to paint, but stations for calligraphy, origami, possibly even sculpting would be nice. I want no art overlooked."
Crane Clan | Bushi | Charismatic | Groom of Ananzihime

Honor: 5.5, Status: 5.0, Glory: 3.0

Played by GM Bakuriel

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:59 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:36 pm
"I'm all for it. And not just for trade- if travel across the Empire becomes easier, then the free spread of ideas does as well."

His gaze seemed to... dance across some in attendance.

"And even those who cannot travel themselves will see more travelers this way. It'll broaden their horizons."
"Hmmmmm..." she pondered this for a moment. "But it will be a challenge. The lands of the Crab are hard to reach, and roads leading to them would have to pass through the Spider, Bat, or Dragon territories. The northern mountains bordering to the Crab are... not hospitable lands. Certainly not a place I would want to build a road."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:01 pm

Kakita wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Kakita felt the world slip back into time and he join its flow more fully.

He nodded to his lady, "Those with pure purpose have the strength to never fall. I know my purpose... things are well."
Sasori moved closer to the two Bat samurai and waited to be acknowledged. "Good Afternoon."
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Hadananzi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:57 pm
"I intend to take the opportunity to paint, but stations for calligraphy, origami, possibly even sculpting would be nice. I want no art overlooked."
"You have my voice," she offered warmly to her kin.
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:08 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:02 pm
"You have my voice," she offered warmly to her kin.
"And am grateful for it, dear sister. Perhaps together we can forge a stronger friendship with the Lion through a shared appreciation of art."

Played by GM Bakuriel

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:09 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:59 pm
"Hmmmmm..." she pondered this for a moment. "But it will be a challenge. The lands of the Crab are hard to reach, and roads leading to them would have to pass through the Spider, Bat, or Dragon territories. The northern mountains bordering to the Crab are... not hospitable lands. Certainly not a place I would want to build a road."
"Ah, Satsuki-hime, what we want and what we have to do are often worlds apart..."
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:10 pm

Hadananzi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:08 pm
"And am grateful for it, dear sister. Perhaps together we can forge a stronger friendship with the Lion through a shared appreciation of art."
"You see my goals clearly, dear brother. The Lion are an integral piece to add to the alliance and Makime Ayano in the specific is one I am eager to know. She has a keen intellect," she said warmly.

"Any of the Crab grabbed your interest?"

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:12 pm

Shiba wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:08 pm
"Viveki of House Doshi, our visitor from the Ivory Kingdoms also proposed the idea of a system of currency to standardize trade. Between that and a coordinated and well maintained road system, it could make a major difference for our people," he replied thoughtfully. "I will begin looking into it. You may wish to speak with her yourself, given your thoughts on trade."
"Thank you Lord Shiba," Ayano smiled at his words, but quickly regained her composure, "I will speak to this Viveki of House Doshi."

"If I may...those who have planned and worked on the smaller road projects in the various clans would have valuable insight into this project. Their experiences could serve as a foundation." She bowed to the Emperor and his Consort. Assuming she was dismissed, the Lioness would back away from the dais and rejoin the crowd.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Doji Dojihime wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:10 pm
"You see my goals clearly, dear brother. The Lion are an integral piece to add to the alliance and Makime Ayano in the specific is one I am eager to know. She has a keen intellect," she said warmly.

"Any of the Crab grabbed your interest?"
"That she does. A potent ally indeed, and not simply for the circumstances of her birth. I wish to stress that with this lesson in art. I fear she has pent up expressions due to the weight of her station."

Hadananzi shook his head slowly. "I've not had the pleasure of meeting with any of the Crab thus far. Have you identified one of note?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:46 pm

"Yoshitsune Chizu has caught the eye of my dear cousin, Genji," she offered to Hadananzi.

Hadananzi

Post by Hadananzi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:48 pm

"Has she now? What did she do that caught the attention of Genji-san?"

Played by GM Bakuriel

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:54 pm

Jiyo Sora wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:09 pm
"Ah, Satsuki-hime, what we want and what we have to do are often worlds apart..."
"Quite true! I wish I was able to call upon the fire kami to the extent that even the Dragon of Fire would be impressed! Buuuut, that's going to take a lot of training, studying, and research, to be able to learn to control such power."

Leave it to the firey dragon child to dream of big fires.

"Not that I know what I would do with such power though, but... dreams are dreams and are silly. I suppose a more realistic wish would be to be able to... do this stuff better." She gestured to the court as a whole. And at that, she saw that Ayano was seemingly finished with her business at the dais, so... she should probably put on her metaphorical-big-girl-pants and do the same thing.

"Speaking of... guess I will try to give that a go... excuse me, uncle Sora."
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Bayushi Sasori wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:01 pm

Sasori moved closer to the two Bat samurai and waited to be acknowledged. "Good Afternoon."
The dark-haired Bat smiled and nodded politely in return. “Good afternoon.”
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:20 pm

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:54 pm
"Speaking of... guess I will try to give that a go... excuse me, uncle Sora."
"But of course!"

He allowed himself a fond smile as she took her leave.

At least part of the future is in good hands
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Yuzuru

Post by Yuzuru » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Hantei Kinsen wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:27 pm
"Dear Imperial Consort is most welcomed." She says, trying to gently pet Hsieh-Hsieh if he leaves an opening while he gets the treat. Standing up once more, she nods, "I am especially content. I would suggest for this to be the norm every year, if we can so maintain."

A giggle, and she mentions, "Yet, the snow yesterday allowed me to wander about. I am sure Yuzuru-hidenka is aware of the bear situation. If I may be so bold, I've met a certain Saru that is keen into... well... understanding animals, as well as their spiritual counterparts. I am not in a position to evaluate such, yet, Saru-san was indeed very honorable in his approach. With his permission given priorly, I would like to recommend him."
Hsieh-Hsieh did allow the petting, as he was busy chomping down the treat and such proper treatment of Imperial Foxes deserved a reward.

"Currently I have the Nature Wardens of my family observing the bear. If the Saru wishes to help, he would be best suited to consult with them."
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 pm

As there didn't seem to be any one else approaching the Emperor now, Satsuki approached the dais of her two uncles and most honored vulpine-guardian, stopping to bow and await acknowledgement.

Even she knew that much on how to behave in court.
Theme | Profile

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:37 pm

Kakita wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:08 pm

The dark-haired Bat smiled and nodded politely in return. “Good afternoon.”
Sasori bowed politely. "This one is Bayushi Sasori." Sasori presented herself. "I was told that you may be able to help me understand spiritual matters."

Kakita

Post by Kakita » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:39 pm

He bowed politely, “I am called Kakita. And this is Lady Ryoshun Rei. I am sure you mean her in regards to your spiritual questions.”
Bat Clan | Mystical Sword | Daimyo | Avian-like | Kenku-trained | Demon Cutter

- 逸材の花より挑み続け咲いた一輪が美しい-

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:46 pm

Kakita wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:39 pm
He bowed politely, “I am called Kakita. And this is Lady Ryoshun Rei. I am sure you mean her in regards to your spiritual questions.”
"It is an honor then." The girl nodded and turned to Rei "Excellent.. I am studying the spiritual realms as a quest from my lord."
Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:29 pm
poke