[D3 EA] Consort's Court Part One

Yuzuru

[D3 EA] Consort's Court Part One

Post by Yuzuru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:58 pm

The room was ready for the visitors once more. This time only the Consort and the Fox occupied the dais.
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Jiyo Sora

Re: [D3 EA] Consort's Court Part One

Post by Jiyo Sora » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:02 pm

Assuming he wasn't lodged in a bear's digestive tract, Sora arrived in his usual simple attire.

[In theory, he'll request permission to report on the morning's hunt, but until we know how that goes, he's in Schrodinger's Imperial mode]
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:07 pm

The Emperor not being present didn't mean Hikaru wasn't going to be there. Nor was he going to be any less impeccably dressed than usual.

He did give Hsieh-Hsieh a curious look. Was the stick anywhere to be seen?
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer

Yuzuru

Post by Yuzuru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:10 pm

The Fox gave the Crane an imperious look, and then nudged the stick out from under his tail.
Imperial Consort * Shugenja * Blind * Seer * Prophet * Daimyo * Touched * Ayakashi

Glory 4.0 * Status 9.9 * Honour As expected

Accompanied by Hsieh-Hsieh Image

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:13 pm

Nozomi, Mayumi at her side, bowed before the consort before slipping into a quiet spot out of the main body, waiting for the time that she would be called. Her robes were wrapped tightly to conceal any wounds from the fight in the morning, and she was maintaining a more stoic appearance than usual. Her daughter remained quiet at her side for once, curiously looking around at those in attendance.

(OOC: Nozomi is similarly a Schroedinger's Monk within the Court. In theory she is present in case the Consort wishes to ask of events and give an account, but until that information is finalized, she is present only if she survives/is in condition for court.)

(If you wish to approach, please quote me and Private Message. Just be aware that the Early Morning Event thread is being finalized.)
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Status - 1.0, Honor - "What is Expected," Glory - 3.0, Current Influence - 4
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet
Accompanied By: Her daughter, Mayumi (14)
Always Checks for Lying Darkness Corruption with Scorpion
CharacterProfile * Theme Song * (The safe word is still "Sea Cucumber")

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:15 pm

Hikaru gave a minute sigh, resigned. It was not the first defeat he'd suffered. It was the first defeat at the hands of a fox. Or, paws.

Perhaps next time would be different...
Crane Clan * Loyal Retainer * Questing Samurai * Dangerous Beauty * Very Flammable * Stick Bearer

Isawa Kyosei

Post by Isawa Kyosei » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:52 pm

Kyosei entered the audience hall, and bowed to the Dais. He looked at the so far scarce numbers, then made his way to a wall.
Imperial • Shugenja • Mine-Overseer • Trader • Experienced 2 • Jade • Earth • Granite

Often seems dirty, or has a dusty form.
small knife, regular knife, mining hammer, 3 belt pouches, small ink set with brush, candle.

Bayushi Sasori

Post by Bayushi Sasori » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:59 pm

Sasori as well joined the court proceedings. She looked at the fox on the Dais and smiled.
☆Scorpion ☆Courtier ☆Dangerous Beauty ☆Bland ☆Silent ☆Fan girl
Carries: fan, cat mask, warfan
Followed by: Shino (black cat)

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:50 am

Satsuki was probably committing some social faux invented by the Crane by wearing the same outfit she had worn the day before, but honestly she thought that opinion could go jump into the frozen river. Her clothes were still clean and not smelly, thank you very much! They could be worn again - no need to pester the poor servants to clean something that had only been worn once.

She stopped to bow to Yuzuru and Hsieh-Hsieh, lingering for a moment in thought, before moving to the side so as to not stand in anyone's way.

A wave was given to the familiar faces of Sora and Hikaru at least.
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:50 am
A wave was given to the familiar faces of Sora and Hikaru at least.
Nozomi, noticing Shirayuki's child again, rose and approached, bowing. One thing they shared in common was a certain taste in keeping their clothes... consistent. She didn't see the point in having more in her possession than she absolutely needed. How familiar she truly was depended upon how one thought of it. Two of the woman's children were with the Saru all the time now, and she only saw them when she could visit, but for the last many years she and Mayumi had begun to wander in their work. Still, she knew of the girl and still thought fondly of her family.

"Togashi-sama," she said, bowing. "You seem unoccupied. May I join you, if I am not interrupting anything?" Mayumi managed a bow, but waved. the young girl was far closer to the other's age, even if she was still not quite an adult yet.
Monk * Ascetic * Experienced Phi * Mom * Disciple of Shinsei * Disturbing Countenance (Albino) * Shinsei's Receptionist?!?
Wears/Carries: Ashigaru Armor, Sturdy Clothing, Xun (Flute), Tonfa x2, Yumi w/ Arrows, Jade Bracelet

Togashi Satsuki

Post by Togashi Satsuki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:05 am

Nozomi wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:58 am
"Togashi-sama," she said, bowing. "You seem unoccupied. May I join you, if I am not interrupting anything?" Mayumi managed a bow, but waved. the young girl was far closer to the other's age, even if she was still not quite an adult yet.
"No interruption at all..." she paused for a moment, searching Nozomi's face. "... I am very certain I have seen you before in Great Falls, even if not introduced. I'm Togashi Satsuki. A pleasure to meet you both!"

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here in court most of the time, so... I just sit and drink tea. Talk with whoever comes along. What about you guys?"
Dragon • Daughter of the Dragon • Fire • Shugenja • Sassy Princess • Otherworldly Beauty • Tattooed • Blessed By The Heavens
Honor: What Is Expected 🐉 Status: 3.0 🐉 Glory: 2.0
Theme | Profile
Has: Wakizashi, small knife, yumi and quiver (on occassion), scrolls, jade bracelet, Guqin (on occassion).

Nozomi

Post by Nozomi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:12 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:05 am
"No interruption at all..." she paused for a moment, searching Nozomi's face. "... I am very certain I have seen you before in Great Falls, even if not introduced. I'm Togashi Satsuki. A pleasure to meet you both!"

"I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here in court most of the time, so... I just sit and drink tea. Talk with whoever comes along. What about you guys?"
She smiled as she settled down into a seat. "You are Shirayuki's child, are you not? Yes, I am certain we've seen each other, though I fear I was always busy in your family's lands whenever I was there." And Shirayuki had been careful about making sure that people weren't too close to Mayumi so as to increase questions. "I am Nozomi, of the Order of Heroes, and this is my daughter Mayumi. It's good to be formally introduced."

Mayumi chuckled a little and looked up at her mother. "We usually don't come to court, Togashi-sama. Only if we have something to report," or they were trapped here because of a snow embankment. Nozomi nodded in turn to her daughter.

"She is right. We are usually busy traveling or working from one of the few monasteries. When we are here... I suppose I talk with those who seek me out until I am called upon for some reason."

Jiyo Sora

Post by Jiyo Sora » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:23 am

Sora smiled and waved back to Satsuki, before advancing to the front of the dais and awaiting acknowledgment.

From the fox.
ImperialAssassin and former Babysitter • Experienced 2 • Bushi • Evil Eye • (The Worst) Sage (in Rokugan) Team Hikaru Veteran • Disturbing Countenance • Willow • Blessed by Fukurokujin • Probably Older Than You • Librarian • Literally Went to Hell One Time

Current Theme
Current Influence: All gone!

Wears: Relatively simple kimono in Imperial colors most of the time, although he has armor handy if things look dicey.
Carries: A daisho, at least one scroll, a Nezumi Memory Stick, and some dried flower petals.

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:27 am

Hikaru returned Satsuki's wave with a slow nod and the barest hint of a smile.

And then he returned to his silent watching.

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:40 am

Rei entered and bowed respectfully, before finding her place.
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Doji Hikaru

Post by Doji Hikaru » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:30 am

Ryoshun Rei wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:40 am
Rei entered and bowed respectfully, before finding her place.
Frowning thoughtfully, Hikaru made his way over to the young woman.

"Ryoshun Rei-sama, if I'm not mistaken?" Hikaru bowed. "My name is Doji Hikaru. Kakika-san is an old friend of mine." He said by way of introduction.

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:13 am

Tsubaki once more circulated and made her rounds after offering a proper greeting to the Consort.

(Interactions welcome, PM or quote if approaching)
Shadowlands • Harbinger • Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Escándalo: ∞

Makime Ayano

Post by Makime Ayano » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:19 am

Ayano was present for court in her silken attire. But for now seemed content to not approach anyone directly.
Lion Clan • Tactician • Sage • Makime Heir Apparent • Favored by Daikoku • Easily Exhausted

Ryoshun Rei

Post by Ryoshun Rei » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:46 am

Doji Hikaru wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:30 am

Frowning thoughtfully, Hikaru made his way over to the young woman.

"Ryoshun Rei-sama, if I'm not mistaken?" Hikaru bowed. "My name is Doji Hikaru. Kakika-san is an old friend of mine." He said by way of introduction.
"Good morning, Doji-san." she returned the bow. "I hope your day has been pleasing so far. I am indeed Ryoshun Rei."
Bat Clan 🦇 Heir 🦇 Ishiken 🦇 Void 🦇 Spirit Guide 🦇 Ethereal 🦇 Pale 🦇 Lost in Thought 🦇 Engineer
Status 4 ⚪ Glory 3 ⚪ Honor: Untrustworthy

Carries: Tanto, Divination Kit, Medicine Kit, Lantern, Parchment, Seal, Water
Accompanied By: Hen

Akodo Moshi

Post by Akodo Moshi » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 am

Akodo Moshi takes a position by the side of Ayano-sama, letting her take the leads in whatever negotiations are needed while she takes some time to observe what is going on.
Honor: What is expected Status: 1.0 Glory: 3
Lion Clan *Shugenja * Blessed by Air *Sage *Great Expectations *Humbled
Current influence: 1