[D3 EA] Consort's Court Part One

Doji Tsubaki

Re: [D3 EA] Consort's Court Part One

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:10 am

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:01 am
Kogi nods. "Between food and medicine the line is rather fine, when it's there at all. Tea especially." After a moment, she adds, a bit wry, "Although a good hand with a tea whisk is not much help in surgery, unfortunately."

She spreads the fingers of her empty left hand palm-up, flexing them with a reflective air. "I learned to pick and roast tea as a little one. We just grew enough for our own use and a very little bit of trade in those days. But since my lord Bayushi secured the mountain roads, there seems to be a new plantation sprouting up on every hillside, almost."
Tsubaki nods with interest, "That is wonderful to hear. I have not spent much time in your lands but perhaps I shall have to make a visit and expand my collection."
Shadowlands • Harbinger • Sweet Dreams are Made of These
Escándalo: ∞

Hantei Genji

Post by Hantei Genji » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 am

"My dear father for sure would gladly reinforce our already close ties to both of your clans minna-sama." He smiled at them both, a bright, shining smile bereft of guile. Or, on occasion, much reason.

"Did you have something specific in mind, cousin? And any ideas from you, Makime-san?"
Son of the Stag * Idealistic Prodigy * Blessed and Cursed
Carries: Daisho, other stuff

Doji Dojihime

Post by Doji Dojihime » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 am

Hantei Genji wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:06 am
"My dear father for sure would gladly reinforce our already close ties to both of your clans minna-sama." He smiled at them both, a bright, shining smile bereft of guile. Or, on occasion, much reason.

"Did you have something specific in mind, cousin? And any ideas from you, Makime-san?"
"Specifics could be worked out over tea, don't you agree Makime-san?" she responded glancing to the Lion.
Fabulous Princess | WAP | Tall | Dreadlocks | Dark Skin | White Raven
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 2.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Exceptional | Description | Themes
Possessions: Fabulous Clothing, Fashionable Things, White Raven, Blue Courtier's Fan

Saru Takurou

Post by Saru Takurou » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:54 pm
"One of my dreams,... suggested that something might be afoot" he said cautiously. "But it isn't clear yet, what that might be"
Dragon Clan • Cook • Happy? • Sociable

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:10 am

Tsubaki nods with interest, "That is wonderful to hear. I have not spent much time in your lands but perhaps I shall have to make a visit and expand my collection."
"I'm sure someone like you could make it worth your while, Doji-san," Kogi says. "Your stock and your retainers now mostly come from Lady Doji's domains, I suppose?"
Scorpion ▪ Emissary (proto-courtier) ▪ Veiled
Glory: 2 ▪ Status: 2 ▪ Honor: Untrustworthy ▪ Description
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
Sometimes: Koto, medical kit, or daisho.
是藥三分毒

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:33 pm
"I'm sure someone like you could make it worth your while, Doji-san," Kogi says. "Your stock and your retainers now mostly come from Lady Doji's domains, I suppose?"
"Primarily, yes. I do gather what I can from further afield as well but finding true quality amongst traders who do not have the art in their heart but only transport the goods... it can be difficult."

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 pm

Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:46 pm
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:33 pm
"Primarily, yes. I do gather what I can from further afield as well but finding true quality amongst traders who do not have the art in their heart but only transport the goods... it can be difficult."
"Mm. So many things can go wrong in transport, as well." A soft sigh emerges from behind Kogi's veil at that.
Accoutrements: Extravagant clothing, veils, kanazashi and jewelry, fan, small sheaf of writing paper, etc.
是藥三分毒

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 pm
"Mm. So many things can go wrong in transport, as well." A soft sigh emerges from behind Kogi's veil at that.
The Crane nods in commiseration, "Too true, too true."

Bayushi Kogi

Post by Bayushi Kogi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:11 am

Doji Tsubaki wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:38 pm
Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 pm
The Crane nods in commiseration, "Too true, too true."
Noticing the court has become quieter, Kogi deploys her fan once more. "It has been a pleasure speaking with you, Doji-san. If time permits, I hope to visit your shop some time soon."
是藥三分毒

Doji Tsubaki

Post by Doji Tsubaki » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:13 pm

Bayushi Kogi wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:11 am
Noticing the court has become quieter, Kogi deploys her fan once more. "It has been a pleasure speaking with you, Doji-san. If time permits, I hope to visit your shop some time soon."
Tsubaki offers a bow, "It would be a pleasure and an honor, Bayushi-san. You are always welcome."