[D2, EA] Imperial Court, Part 1 (Open, Event)

Hisomu Susumu

Re: [D2, EA] Imperial Court, Part 1 (Open, Event)

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:12 pm

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:33 pm
Hisomu Susumu wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm
"That is far more delicate than I would have imagined Wu-san." Susumu considers something internally for a moment. "I know this might be a delicate question...would you consider importing sustenance in order to ensure that you do not overfarm or disturb the balance of the land?"
' We might not be able to grow extensive crops in most of our territory but cattle rearing might be able to supplement out diet.''

He thought for a second

''Self-reliance is important but the more variety of food available the better for our people...imports are thus certainly to be considered, especially if exports match.''
"Hmmm..." Susumy drums his fingers. "I am curious, what are you interested in exporting?"
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked
Carries: Daisho, Yumi, Sturdy Clothing, Light Armor, Straw Cloak

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:17 pm

Hisomu Susumu wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:12 pm
"Hmmm..." Susumy drums his fingers. "I am curious, what are you interested in exporting?"
Zhe straightened himself a bit

''Right now we have products obtained from livestock: dairy, leather, pelts and so on. Once everyone is settled and fed we will begin exploiting other ressources.''

He folded his arms in his sleeves

''We have substantial iron deposits from what I have heard...we also have other less useful minerals like gold.''
Dragon Clan - Wu - Bushi -Tribal - Farmer - Dairy - Blessed
Honor: What is expected, Infamy: 1, Status: 4

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Wu Zhe wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:17 pm
Zhe straightened himself a bit

''Right now we have products obtained from livestock: dairy, leather, pelts and so on. Once everyone is settled and fed we will begin exploiting other ressources.''

He folded his arms in his sleeves

''We have substantial iron deposits from what I have heard...we also have other less useful minerals like gold.''
[/quote]

The drumming picks up speed. "I believe that we would have interest in of the two minerals you mentioned. Though, I would like to ask: how do you feel about working with other neighboring Clans? I certainly wouldn't mind a simple transaction between just the two of us, but I wouldn't want to feel like I am cutting you out..."
Spider | Bushi...and Courtier? Nani?!? | "Representative" of the Brood (Ninube and Reo's kids) | Surprisingly high ranked

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Hisomu Susumu wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:54 pm

The drumming picks up speed. "I believe that we would have interest in of the two minerals you mentioned. Though, I would like to ask: how do you feel about working with other neighboring Clans? I certainly wouldn't mind a simple transaction between just the two of us, but I wouldn't want to feel like I am cutting you out..."
''I do not see why our clans should not work together. I do not think my family has any reservations against the Spider Clan.''

Hisomu Susumu

Post by Hisomu Susumu » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:53 pm

"Very good!" Susumu offers his hand. "Obviously, this is not anything binding, but I wish to confer with my people. I believe that we could work out an agreement in principle"

Wu Zhe

Post by Wu Zhe » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:31 am

The Wu representative grabs the hand and shakes it

''We will hammer the details of our cooperation at a later date. I am sure my compatriots back home will be pleased''

Hisomu Matsu

Post by Hisomu Matsu » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:44 am

Togashi Satsuki wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:57 pm
Humble. It wasn't a trait she had expected, as the stories she had heard of the younger Matsu made her seem much more... rawr!

"So you weren't invited, yet here you are?" she mused, rubbing her chin to figure out this riddle. "Did my uncle send you on his behalf then? Or has something else brought you here?"
"Well here, I've been invited, I think. More the trip to rescue Lord Hisomu, I wasn't really invited on." She looked to Satsuki, smiling brightly, rather enjoying the conversation.

"I'm here to make sure everything is safe and secure for my fellows. And the others, of course. I don't think there's much need for a warrior, but one never knows."
Spider Clan | Bushi | Thunder | Amazonian | Paragon of Courage | Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 2.0 | Status: 2.0
Carries: Daisho, Shakuhachi, Sturdy Clothing, Straw Hat, Fur Cloak
Danger: Bisento, Light Armor